Isobaric filling systems ISO-EFS
The bottling process takes place by bringing the container into contact with the dispenser, creating a positive pressure in the bottle to balance the pressure of the vessel, and accurately governing its depressurization to prevent any formation of foam or overflow of the liquid involved. Isobaric fillers are mainly suitable for bottling carbonated drinks (water, and carbonated soft drinks, beer, etc.) in plastic bottles (PET, HDPE, etc.) fitted with all kinds of caps.
The system can also be used very efficiently for bottling still beverages of various densities (with or without pulp). In addition to the stand-alone filler, all the systems can be supplied in a monoblock version (filler + capping machine) and in an all-in-one version (rinsing machine + filler + capping machine).
The systems can be fully customized in their layout, output and components to adapt perfectly to every customer’s practical needs, and they can be fitted with an electronic pre mixer that guarantees the perfect mixing of syrups/water and gas, for a very high-quality end-product.
– Maximum control and flexibility in all the operating stages
– Optimized of CO2 consumption
– Excellent product stability during the depressurization stage
– High productivity, optimized working temperatures and energy savings
– Excellent level of hygiene and safety
– Optimization of the crucial stages
– Opportunity for maximum customization and addition of an electronic pre mixer.